A great success – thank you very much for ensuring that my group had the best possible experience in Paris.
Mish did a great job on the script for the PFA Awards, keeping to reflective event themes while ensuring it remained light-hearted and humorous throughout
KP co-director Mish Toszeghi looks after our writing services. As an accomplished and published writer, he is able to turn his talents to any writing or editing task, whether it be a script for a formal corporate event or a speech for a casual private affair. Mish also frequently takes on writing assignments that are unrelated to event work.
Projects and publications have included:
- Lead Presenter / Host Script for the 2014 Professional Footballer Association Awards. End client BT Sport (via Production Plus), event held at The Grosvenor House Hotel.
- Contributor and overall copywriter to Navigating the start-up journey – a guide to setting up and running small businesses, published by Build Your Businesses – the business support service.
- Articles and marketing materials for teaching recruitment company, Prospero Teaching. Example article on the impact of technology on education. See laptops in the examination hall.
- Online Resource Material for A4e (Action for Employment). Focused on career-development topics such as this brief guide to Getting Back To Work.
- A Guide To Event Planning for Liberteas – the official anniversary website for the 800th anniversary of the signing of the Magna Carta. End client The House of Commons (via JD Media and Events).
- Articles for Standout Magazine – a well-respected industry publication – including Tender Persuasion and Relationship Advice (pages 46-47).
- Articles for The Jewish News and The Jewish Chronicle – for their respective event supplements, including Make It An Event, Putting On An Event – The Hidden Costs and Bar And Bat Mitzvah Parties – Accommodating All Three Generations – due for publication in October 2015.
For further evidence of Mish’s highly accessible and engaging style, please refer to this site’s blog pages. Should you have any writing requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact him via firstname.lastname@example.org.